PARKSIDE lets five holiday flats, all completely selfcontained, welcoming and comfortably equipped for your stay. The flats look out to beautiful Blenheim Gardens to the front and have views up cool, wooded North Hill to the rear. Guests can also enjoy the sunny garden with lawn and chairs.
On the ground floor:
- Flat GF This spacious flat has a large bay-windowed sitting room looking out onto Blenheim Gardens to the front. The large double bedroom behind leads to a bathroom with an electric shower over the bath. The roomy kitchen/diner looks onto the rear garden and North Hill. There is a suitably located single bed in the lounge. (Sleeps 3). A further putup bed can be provided for a fourth guest.
On the first floor:
- FLAT 1 has a large bedroom with a double bed and a single bed. The sitting room, containing a single bed, opens onto the balcony which overlooks Blenheim Gardens. There is a shower room and a spacious kitchen/diner looking onto the rear garden and North Hill. (Sleeps 4) A further put-up bed can be provided for a fifth guest.
- FLAT 2 has a double bed/sitting room with access to the balcony overlooking Blenheim Gardens, a separate shower room and a small kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden and North Hill. (Sleeps 2)
On the second floor:
- FLAT 3 has a large double bed/sitting room which overlooks Blenheim Gardens to the front of the house and contains a double bed and a single bed. There is a separate shower room and the kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden and North Hill. (Sleeps 3).
- FLAT 4 has a large and airy double bedroom with a double bed and seating for two with views up North Hill. There is a separate shower room. The sitting/dining room leads into the kitchen and has a comfortable double sofa bed. (Sleeps 4). A further put-up bed can be provided in the bedroom for a fifth guest..
Each flat has: a flatscreen television with integral DVD player; a fully furnished kitchen with cooker, microwave oven, refrigerator, electric kettle, toaster, with glassware, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils supplied; a bathroom containing electric shower, shaver point, toilet and washbasin; a vacuum cleaner, a hairdryer, and iron and ironing board.
The building has a washing machine available, and there is an outdoor drying area as well as indoor drying racks. Guests can enjoy the sunny garden with lawn and chairs. PARKSIDE has its own private car park, and free parking is also available on Blenheim Road to the front of the building. PARKSIDE is a no smoking establishment; however, smoking is permitted outside the building.
On request, Parkside's washer can be made available for guests' use.
Availability and some photos of the flats can be found using our “Check Availability” button (above) which leads onto our eviivo online booking site.